||[Aug. 5th, 2006|05:05 pm]
Take a look at your LJ friends list, then list up to ten things you want to say to ten different LJ friends... DO NOT state who these people are. DO NOT confirm nor deny any "comment speculation".
I don't like guessing. Some of these are obvious -- if only for the folks they're meant for. I was limited to 10, but I love you all...
1. Thank you for posting now and again. I like your brain and I like you as a blonde.
2. After school, I'd consider the Northeast. I'd get some land in Maine and you could come see Eric and me on the weekends. It's been nice getting to know you and it would rock to meet you and talk to you in person.
3. I was a bit disturbed by a post a while ago. But it's not my job to 'fix' people so I was silent. I never question that your intentions are from a decent place. I hope I'm not wrong about you as your energy and youth are inspiring.
4. I loved chatting on the phone. You are funny and no-holds-barred. I like that. And your daughter is adorable and smart. And lucky to have you! I wish I had been financially able. I would have seen you at the comic-con. Neil Gaiman was there!
5. I feel warmth from every response you give me. You are patient even when I have no braina and say silly things. And it's nice that you're back with the boy and that your time away from him was lucrative. One of these days, I'll have to come see you and check out that side of the world.
6. I regret not making making more time for you while in Minnesota. I regret not hounding you to make more time for me. I miss you. And I wish I could be a better friend to you, even if from afar.
7. You do realize that if we met, I'd really have a hard time not thinking about the fact that I could suck you dry and shag you silly. But I would control myself. For you... Oh. This could be for more than one friend, but I think the subject will recognize who this is for.
8. I admire your anger. You make me laugh. You are so close and so far. I will E-mail you a list of contacts/events so that you aren't made so irritable by the lack of...color in your surroundings.
9. You are so fine. Your beauty made it difficult for me to talk to you in person. I'm glad you're on my f-list. I feel more free in cyberspace.
10. I hope you're working on relocating soon. I don't even know how often you peek in here, but get out of dodge for the sake of your boys. Don't be like Florida. It would only take ...Five...thousand...dollars. LOL! Damn. Damn. DAMN!
Love ya. Better run. Oh: I saw Clerks II. The best part of it was Jay. I love that Jason Mewes. I could eat that boy with a spoon. And his reinactment of the Jaime Gumb tuck in "Silence of the Lambs"? ::fans self:: So wrong and so hot at the same time. I think he even had a porn star "Mohawk" down there. LOL!