||[May. 15th, 2006|11:31 am]
1. The drive was interesting and beautiful and the radio stations sucked.
2. Montana is beautiful. And we had dinner at a place near some Dutch people (apparently, since they have so little land, they are attracted to 'outdoors'. Why else come to Butte, MT?)
3. I didn't get to see Coeur d'Alene, ID. Some other time.
4. My coccyx was KILLING me after being squished, sitting on a cooler for three days.
5. We are nearly unpacked. My butt is only now recovering. I know. TMI. The truck had two bucket seats so we had to make an ad hoc seat in the middle and pray no one stopped us and saw that not only did I not have a seat belt on, I wasn't sitting in a seat! I've slept on my stomach since we got here.
6. Eric has an appointment for June 2nd. I can see already the services won't nearly be as nice as MN. But we'll work with it.
7. I got a pair of binoculars from my new back for starting a free checking account. Bad, bad idea for such a voyeur.
8. My brother rocks!
9. I completely forgot to call my mom, sister, cousins, et all to wish them happy mothers day. I was unpacking and sleeping (though not at the same time). I feel bad.
10. More later!