||[May. 3rd, 2006|11:24 am]
|||||"She Talks to Angels" - Black Crowes||]|
Okay. I have some ideas that I like to believe (though I know deep down they're not true). Here are a few:
1. Beck wrote Little One just for me. I'm only four feet five-and-a-half inches tall, though some think I look taller. I know, lolotehe, he looks like Harpo. I love him anyway.
2. I have coffee with Mos Def every Friday. We talk about politics and philosophy. He tells me I'm talented. Yeah.
3. Crispin Glover leaves me packages with my favorite candies and arcane/antique medical instruments. He also leaves odd, disturbing and endearing love letters.
4. Octavia Butler is ALIVE and coaches me on my
5. Gina Torres and Laurence Fishburne adopt me. We go on long motorcycle trips. Gina's got her own bike. I ride behind Laurence holding tight.
6. My supervisor is going to visit his brother in Portland. He'll stop over in Eugene and see me. We'll screw like wild animals and he'll go home. I'm not sure what the obsession is with him. He's average looking. He's balding. He's tall, though, and has a nice body, kind eyes and a pretty mouth. And he's funny and relaxed and has a deadpan sense of humour. Me like-y.
7. My magazine comes alive -- and people actually subscribe!
Share your delusions with me. It's a good day for it. I don't judge. Talk to Lula...